Malunggay Meatballs + Steamed Broccoli on Quinoa

I'm back! I recently went from being a full-time corpo mom to being a work-at-home mom, but sadly, I had less time to prepare new and exciting meals for my soon-to-be 2-year-old. Yesterday, I had a little more free time so I ransacked my kitchen to whip up something yummy from my vegetable-loving toddler. 

Malunggay Meatballs + Steamed Broccoli on Quinoa



Malunggay Meatballs 


Ingredients

(will make 7-8 balls)
100 grams of lean ground meat of your preference (I used beef on this one)
1 cup of freshly chopped malunggay leaves
1/2 cup of minced white onions
1 egg
Flour

  1. Mix your ground meat, malunggay leaves, onions, and egg on a bowl.
  2. Round up the meat mixture into 1-inch balls, then roll the balls on flour for breading. 
  3. Shallow fry the meatballs until cooked. 

Cook the quinoa like your regular rice, and steam the broccoli florets over the quinoa pot. #multitasking 

Comments